This is our most comprehensive support package designed for parents that want access to support and education from the time their babies are born until they are old enough to attain more concrete sleep goals.
The first part of the package is done when baby is 0-3 months and includes:
- A preliminary evaluation. This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s sleep habits and routines that you’ll fill out prior to our meeting. Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.
- A private, 60 minute consultation. During this time your consultant will teach you about how sleep works for babies. Your consultant will go through all the sleep milestones that will occur during the first 4 months of life and how you can set up healthy sleep habits early on. The consultation will focus on sleep education as well as some very gentle (no crying) tips and tricks to start shaping your babies sleep early on.
- A hard copy summary of the information you discuss during the consultation will be sent to you for reference.
- Weekly email with your consultant from the time of your first consultation until you can move into the second phase (around when your baby is 4 months.) Your consultant will be available to you by email once a week to answer your questions and guide you through some of the sleep milestones your baby may be going through.
When your baby reaches 4 months of age the package will shift to more intensive and goal oriented stage. This part of the package includes:
- A second 60 minute consultation. During this time, your consultant will re-asses where things are currently at. Together you will clearly define concrete sleep goals and make a plan to address these areas.
- A customized sleep plan that your consultant will prepare following your meeting and will be sent to you promptly. Your input at the consultation will be essential to developing this easy-to-follow plan that will suit your family’s needs.
- Four follow-up telephone calls that will be scheduled throughout the two week consultation. These follow-up calls typically last about 15 minutes, and we’ll use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions. As your child’s sleep begins to improve your consultant will also provide you with valuable information that will prepare you for challenges that may arise as you move forward.
- Unlimited e-mail support throughout the implementation period. Your consultant will respond to your emails within one business day.